Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Reformation of Justine (F)

*** James speaking his point of view.****

              I felt strange. When I returned, I went into the den to call Lanel. "Something is not right about Justine." I accuse her. "What's the matter darling?" " I had her on the rack, but i could not punish her. I swear it felt like I had Isaiah there. Very unnerving." "I should have told you James." She softly remorsed. I paused. "Should have told me that Justine is my daughter. Isn't she Lanel?" "Yes." "You never miscarried." "I knew you wouldn't believe that i could be pregnant and i have reason to believe it was Jane who implanted me but..." "But we agreed! No forth child." I was stern. "Jane brought her over, James. I had sent the fetus to earth to protect her. I couldn't, i would never think of the other thing." She angrily responded, my heart fell. "Forgive me darling, my anger isn't solving this. How can we tell her?" "I should." "How as Queen or as Lanel?" "First as Queen , then as Lanel." She paused "Yet by telling her, we draw the conflict near. "So be it! There are many Jane will have to beat to even have a chance at my child!" I said. " I will visit tomorrow morning then we should probably relocate." she said. I let the air go silent. "How many times should we relocate before having this battle my Queen?" I sarcastically banter. "To marrow, bye, i love you ." Click.

 ***** Justine's speaking and point of view again.******

               We didn't talk during breakfast. I am quite sure i would not have been able to either, for sucking back emotions. And not even angry ones. I was far form angry. I felt ashamed. Not of what i did, like one might suppose because i had to bare flesh. But rather because I had been stupid. I thought about Officer McGreggor form the detention hall. The first person who ever paddled me, and that once and he said 'you are better then this.' That's the shame I felt. Like i disappointed him and gawd, it bothered me. I could look at James, it felt just like looking at officer McGreggor. James quietly got up to leave, but at the door he paused. "I expect my assignment to be properly completed when I come home." "Yes Sir." I meekly exhaled as my eyes studied the floor. He left, i simply got to work. He was deep in thought all evening and dismissed me a 7 pm. I woke up to his knock at 4:30, dressed. Thus begins another day at McCullen penitentiary. 

             The Sixth day. The doorbell rang at 5:15 am, James had just sat to his coffee. He rose and opened the door. Now, the sink in the kitchen is set beneath the interior window looking into the living room and thru it I saw.... The Queen herself was at the door. He stepped back and to her right side and kneeled before her then stood beside her. She looked at me thru the window. "Come forward Reformee." I tumbled into the room, frantic, why did she come? I swear i haven't been trouble like before....was she going to take me away, did i screw up? She took hold of James hand. They embraced, i was frozen mid kneel as i entered the room staring. "And this isn't even the most interesting news for you today." Lanel smiled.

            They sat in their chairs. James bade me turn off the stove and come back . When I returned, he had taken off his penny loafers and was wearing a bright pair of interesting shoes. And she was sitting forward in the chair, wrestling with her words. I knelt at the door frame. "You may dismiss with that formality, Justine. Come sit down and relax." James said softly."Lanel has something to explain to you that is not easy to say. I will help her this much, with what is news that changes everything." He got up and took the file down form the shelf. Opened it. He signed my release form and gave the file to me. I looked at it stunned. "What! You're sending me back to earth!" I screamed unbridled. "I have nothing there, nothing to look forward to. No body wants me!" I cried. "Shhhh" Lanel soothed. "We are not sending you back to earth. Because somebody does want you here. Your mother wants you here. We want you here." "What! No way! Not possible... I mean NO" 

           She said yes and explained my transplant to earth to protect me form a foolish deal she made as a young witch that would cost her the life of her forth child. And How her enemy Jane had underhandedly implanted her pregnancy to force the payment. "What am I?" i asked confused. "And this Jane wants to possess me? But why?" "Your genealogy co insides with some ancient prophecies and the fact that you have had contact with earth would give her more power. She would magnify your vibration to her own ends." Lanel answered. "Why didn't she try to get me before?" " She could not, not until you knew and felt your keshathrian nature, to bring the two realities together." She continued. I stunningly mused. "I could not possibly open my arms to you and welcome you home yet. If I did then you would have been unprepared and comfortably let your mind merge into the common space. That means she would have been able to find you from among the masses. I had to keep you stressed and there was only one way i could protect you for sure. One thing that i could do to insure your safety was to insure your environment. 

               And now life changes again, Justine. You re the youngest princess of Kehshathria. And we will now raise you in seclusion and raise you up as a fine proud lady." "This could not possibly be true. It just cant really be true! How do you know I am your kid?" "How about a blood test?" Lanel answered, she got up and called someone to have a doctor bring an chromosome kit. I sat back and stared at them. James was also staring at me. I bet we where doing the same thing. Studying each other's features. He had my eyes. And them fucked up unattached earlobes that no one in my earth family had. James smiled and laughed and brought his hands together to points under his chin. "Right now our house is protected by ninja warriors, magicians, as well as technical surveillance and shields. Beyond that Our Ms. Putmen has pissed off a few to many extra people on her way to you. And we will all be present when the time comes." "And then what?" i said beside myself. "about us?" "Then i will work very hard to earn your trust and respect as your father." He said with tears forming but not spilling form his hard eyes. We paused thoughtfully. I am suddenly not a slave but a princess.

            The man that terrifies me now every time i see him, will I  someday call him 'daddy'. I laugh to myself. And this woman, whom i already felt attracted to and admired as a noble queen was gonna be the one who should, would, could never give up on me. "Redemption at last." I whispered into my mirror while getting ready to visit the palace. I wore a stunning green gown with royal blue embroidered accents. I wore shin strapped black satin stilettos and black seamed stockings. But there they told me. That the law is the law for everyone equally and i was in reformation/parole. But as they could not possibly wait any longer to become a family they would put me in the accelerated program. And they talked with me, and we talked into the night getting to know each other. James invited me to watch "The life and times of the snail." (the end of whole story) (feed back optional, please)

2 comments:

  1. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wD-eCn2vbsU



    Yes indeedly..........i like stories...

    is it just me or sometimes.. dont it seem

    All the stories are only one.

    All the meanings are all the same pattern.

    Everything you see and everyone you meet and every story you tell are all

    The life and times of the Snail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i have had some external ciritisium of my story.

    I can see how the opneing i snot clear an doh gawd my mechanical knowledge of the english grammer is simply obnoxious.

    ekkk....

    When i become a real guru i will have disiples who do my editing and clean up work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.