Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Reformation of Justine (D)

Chapter Two


James was very strict, he made me kneel when I entered a room, and stand when he left it. I got drinks, washed floors. Before noon the first day he grabbed me by my shirt lifting me to my toes, boring his eyes into mine and challenged me to repeat out loud what I said under my breath.

I was speechless, he was so sudden.

I haven't been able to manage smarting off to him yet and I have avoided what he calls physical reprimand. I have quietly followed orders. Right now I am musing over the supper dishes. I have been here for three days. 'maaaaasterrrrr' is watching television. He has been on my ass incessantly. Every single flaw, form how my eyes are to the rules of 'his' house.


I am gonna go nuts I tell ya. And when he sees me about to blow my cool, he smiles and tells me about the world of pain i will face the moment i defy him.


Oh Shit! The dishes are done to inspection. I went to the living room arch and kneel. He clicked off the tv, gets up and inspects then kitchen. Taking his sweet time as my knees begin to ache.


"More attention to detail with my counters, young lady."

"Yes Sir." i sighed, trying to console my weariness. He stepped up behind me.

" Do you think being a good slave is going to save you from me , Justine?"He is so thoroughly ruthless, the air parted for his words to unmask my soul.

" What am i supposed to do, sir? If i crack you will whip me, if i complain you will make it worse. If i take it, you might let off on this power trip you Kehshathrians love so much.

" Oh." He smirks. "She fancies herself indomitable. At 16 years old!? Such a brazen child. I could turn up the heat and make you really crack. I could force you to give up this false discipline you are only fooling yourself with."



I faltered on my knees. Well i guess i hadn'ta thunk about it that much, i think.



"Sir, i dont know what you want. I don't think i am indomitable."

"But you do think i am playing a game with you. You may rise."



I stood up and went into the living room, spun quickly on my heels and knelt again as he entered in. He smiled approvingly as he took his chair.

" Do you know, I train the king's own private guard?"

"No sir." I answered as i sat on the couch.

" Well I do. And I am extremely careful about the people I allow in His Majesty's service. Do you think all I want to see are "good soldiers"? Proper formalities, dead eyes shielding raging defiance? Is this the kind of Reformee that i would allow back into My country?"



I bowed my head silently.



"That's correct. No. So I am giving you and opportunity now to speak freely. You don't have anyone but me to talk to, tell me whats on your mind, child."



I was writhing my hands, wanting to burst open but didn't know how.

"How do i know this isn't another power play? Like if open up to you i become vulnerable to abuse?"

" If I am forced to Break you, you also will become vulnerable to me. You are testing yourself, Justine. Testing yourself against me. You may choose to block yourself from my friendly advances until you burst out under pressure and bad judgment and end up on my rack. It is up to you."



We sat silent a while, studying one another.

"Master," I said dryly "I am worried about my .. um... my Darrick Ray Scott, and Mistress Diana. Can I please talk to Her?" James smiled softly, a thin soft like before a negative answer.

"Unfortunately, Reformation Prohibits contact with former friends. But that is largely left to the disgression of the Reformer." I returned a thankful smile to James and he continued.

"Mister Scott has been remanded to the Reformatory 'School of Academic Military Excellence'

and doubly unfortunate was the loss of Diana's pregnancy." He paused quietly, remorsefully.

"Master?"

"Yes, Justine you may call her in my den." said he as the tv clicked back on.


I dialed the phone with trembling fingers.
"AH, hello Justine." came Carol's voice.
"Carol?" I stammered.
" Yes, cant I visit my former reformee?"
"Of course Ma'am, I-I didnt meant anyhting."
She laughed and then Diana took the phone.
"Mistress I am sorry to hear everything that has happened. I am so sorry for all the trouble I caused. I-I " stammered into tears.
"Shhh.... hush... it's alright, Justine. Jessy, everything is going to be alright." She cooed.
"He is SUCH a bastard!" I nearly screeched.

Diana laughed hartilly, I heard Carol say in the background even she heard that. Diana asked me who was 'He'.
"Master James McCullen." I drowned.
"Well." She said with deep respect in her tone. "Are you sneaking this phone call? It would not be wise." She asked me firmly.
"Like I would dare. " I scoff. " Mistress, he said I could call." I could hear her smiling.
" I am happy to hear that darling. And i am glad you're surviving under him. Derrick has also been allowed to write to me. Her Majesty is mercifull. I will be on leave." Diana says." For a few months, you can call back any time."
"Thank you Mistress."
"Diana." Her voice cracked.
"What?"
"I desided to retire my licence. I need some time to myself and to go thru some retraining. It happens. I lost touch, was karmically bitch sla....."

I hear the reciever fall and in the back a resounding slap. And Carol took up the phone.

"Justine, I appoligise."
"Will she be alright?"
"I assure you. And you ,child, how are things going?"
"He is SO.......so picky about every detail.... LITTLE DETAILS!"
"All the better to teach you mindfullness, my dear."
"ARGH!"
" Did you know, all my my slaves wait kneeling at the door when i come home from work? You dont have it bad at all, Justine. But know this, Master James is a very honerable and just man. And he is as tough and exacting with himself as he is with you. Humm... I wonder if you should know."
"Know what, Carol?" I should have just thunk it.
"Yes, you should have. Yes, even over the phone and yes, i would be a bitch for a mistress. Any more questions?" Carol giggled.
"What shoudl I know about?" I sighed frustrated.
" That your master is a highly skilled Ninja. His Master is Kehensu personally."
"Oh my Gawd! Oh please help me. What does he mean about.... he wants more than simple obdience and good behaviour. What am I suppoed to be doing?"
"Humm, indomitable?"



I think argh. ARGH! What the fuck is that! What's that suppoed to mean? I am not indomitable, just shit what do you people want from me? Am i suppoed to walk in there and call him a fucked up bastard? Thats what I wanna do. Just walk in and blow his limits in one swoop. I am so SICK of...."
"Stop Justine. Slow down just a little bit." Carol soothed." What happens then, after you tell him off?"
"He will smile evilly and all hell breaks loose."
"Then he wants to you get fed up, but wisely express yourself. How can you desensitise from his mannor and pay attention to his words? And to him?"
"NO, he's on to that already Carol. He said about makeing me crack. He knows I just want to defy him."
"Why do you want to, have to, break the rules, child?"
I paused, "I dont know."
"Well, there you have it."
"Have what!? What!?"
"Your time is up Justine, have a pleasent evening." She cooed.


James then knocked on the door, informing me of the time. This was now 'personal hygene hour' oohh a whole hour to shower shit and shine. I hung up the phone and went to my room to get my night clothes.

Another day over. I mused in the tub and again as I sank into my bed. Maybe I need to relax. He knows I am afraid to test anything right now. But to test is my nature. We surely cant live together like this. In slave/master formalitiy. When does fucking hell-week end in this Horrid place? At least there was Carol and Diana to talk to, but hells bells they are the 'enemy' and I am not permitted to write derrick yet.

Maybe there is another slave here in Rosewood acers I could pal around with.


the end chapter two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.