Sunday, March 16, 2008

Angrey post 2

There has been some drama in my surreal life recently. And i am feeling like a song . This one, gorrillas- clint eastwood.




I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag I'm useless,but not for long.
The future is coming on.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long.
The future is coming on It's coming on It's coming on It's coming on Yeah...






Ha Ha!

Finally someone let me out of my cage. Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age. Now I couldn't be there!? Now you shouldn't be scared.

I'm good at repairs.

And I'm under each snare. Intangible. Bet you didn't think, so I command you to.
Panoramic view, look I'll make it all manageable.

Pick and choose. Sit and lose. All you different crews. Chicks and dudes.
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube. Like you lit the fuse. You think it's fictional. Mystical? Maybe...... Spiritual Hero, who arrives on you to clear your view when your too crazy.

Lifeless. To know the definition for what life is.
Priceless. For you because I put you on the hype shit.
You like it? Gunsmokin' righteous with one token Psychic among those. Possess you with one dose.

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad.
I got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long.
The future is coming on.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad.
I got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long.
The future is coming on.....It's coming on....It's coming on....It's coming on.

The essence, the basics. Without it your naked. Allow me to make this child-like in nature. Rhythm, You have it or you don't that's a fallacy. I'm in them.
Every sprouting tree. Every child and beast. Every cloud you see.
You see with your eyes. I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise.

From this fuckin' enterprise. Now I'm sucked into your lies.

Through Russlle, not his muscles, the percussion he provides, with me as a guide.

But y'all can see me now , cos you don't see with your eye.
You perceive with your mind. That's the inner. So I'm gonna stick around with Russ and be a mentor.


Bust a few rhymes, so mother fuckers.
Remember.....

what the thought is .....I brought all this.

So you can survive , when law is lawless.
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead
No squealing,


remember

(that it's all in your head)


izm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.