Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Reformation of Justine (E)

Chapter Three



I woke up automatically at 5 am this morning, my ear alert to the sound of his alarm clock. I actually thrilled to notice that my feet hit the floor first. I wasn't very loud, i was just loud enough to make a little sport, congratulating myself for the feat. He could not possibly be that subtle or observant. Ha! I got up before him. I suppose, to him, it means i should be up first... but to me.......


His door opened mid thought, and i hurried with my shirt and went to open the door as he knocked. And i answered with an interrupted yawn. He and I locked eyes for a moment and he smirked. "Good Morning then." And turned away toward the bathroom, and I to the kitchen.


A breakfast of fruit and nuts and toast. Oh Gawd! It must be Thursday. He even has a weekly menu. On the cupboards he had posted little signs with lists of that was inside them. He did this for the refrigerator also. Laundry here, sheets there. I am so fucking board. Of course he hasn't allowed me to DO anything yet. I haven't "earned" my television privilege. or the only book i can read is "ye olde manual of slaveology", or what ever it was called.


OH! Dusting Books!


He came out to the table, I kneel. He invites me to join him for breakfast, and i sit down after serving him.


"Today, you may choose a book to read only on your time and in your room." He announces.

"Thank you sir." I merely respond. oh how fucking gracious- i think- i have other plans dear sir.

We ate in silence. He left for his other job, soldier busting I ponderate. After he left, I went to the computer in the den and figured out quickly how to access the datanet. I made a few searches for registered reformers in my area. James McCullen, Elizabeth Anderson and Reba Williams.

Elizabeth and James both has private addresses. But i can find Mrs. Williams at 69 Dormont Lane, Rosewood Acers.

I turned off the computer and started chores.

James came home for lunch and commented favorably about my work and left again. It was 1.30 pm.


I reasoned with myself. I could not possibly NOT be allowed to take a walk. Though my better half knows i should stay home, my sense of adventure said I would not be gone long. And so i left, to find a friend. I left with a crude map and loosely formed plans and story lines available for any possible questions


I knocked on Mrs William's oak and glass door. An average height black lady answered. She was very mature and not weak form the look of the way she held her posture. She looked at me with disdain. "What do you want?" she said.


I paused a few seconds unsheveled,from her approach. But i lowered my eyes fast. I recalled, that's all it was anyway, an 'approach'. I needed to approach also so to speak. She was free, i imponderated, i was sure she would pay attention.


"I am reformee Justine Reese. I am staying with Master McCullen. He mentioned there being another reformee in town. And I was hoping to find...." I stopped there as she was turning her head away.

"I see." she answered, and called out her reformee Rachel to visit.

Rachel told me about herself, how she got put into reformation for atm/bank fraud. She asked me if i watched 'the snail' I todl her James didnt let me watch tv yet. She opened her eyes wide as if I was missing the shizznet. The life and times of the snail was Keshathria's number one hit tv varity drama show. She explained different stories from seasons past, opening the tales up with 'and then this one time...' She invited me to her upcomming birthday party.

We chatted and giggled and exchanged phone numbers and parted ways in time to finish our chores. I like Rachel. I was on cloud nine. I sang, I danced. I tried to settle myself down when the front door shut.


I greeted him. " How was your day?" I asked, putting his coat away.

"Wearisome, Justine. Please take my brief case to the den for me." And so I did, and served supper.

"And how was your day, young lady?" He asked during the meal.

"Very nice. I took a long nap."

"A nap? I guess either I don't work you hard enough or it is very tiring to remember to call me Sir or Master. And i am tired of talking about that. Dismiss yourself from my table." He snapped.

I was now pissed off but i felt cool and wise. I tensely set my fork down and pushed myself back from the table. Searching for something to say back. To scream, to defend.

"And here I thought, being master was your favorite subject, Sir. It all you seem to have to say."


I barely got the sounds out, for that's what they became.... sounds after i picked myself off the floor form his slap. He mildly returned to his dinner. I wanted so badly to stand up and sound off and i do swear to god i will fight him when it comes down to it. But instead i picked myself up, hung my head, knelt silently at the door and retreated to my room.


I heard him cleaning up the kitchen sometime after that, and walk down the hall. Later he slid papers under my door. Boldly on the top page of ten pages was written;


" I will always remember to speak in a humble respectful tone. I understand the importance of displaying proper respect for my reformer. And only by respect can respects be earned."


I knew the drill, i was to fill up those pages. Fine! Fucker! I wrestled with myself.


When 2 am came around and i still had 3 pages to fill, i gave up to sleep. At 4:30 he knocked at my door. I greeted him still in my night clothes, he frowned at me.

"Why are you not properly dressed?"

"It's 4:30 in the morning Sir. I didn't mean..er sir i..."

"Well, I see. SO you don't really want your feet on the floor before mine. Give me the assignment."


He looked it over, still frowning, noting how it was not finished. And that he requires each sentence to be written individually. I protested and he demonstrated how obvious it was when someone writes down the page I I I I will will will will and so forth as he dramatically tore the pages in half and dropped them, then he was gone off to the bathroom.


I went, nay i stormed off to the kitchen to realize he didn't do anything but clean his own area and left the rest to me. I was incensed. I started roughly clattering pots, and dishes into the sink.

god damned fucker fuck fuck fucker

Grumbling and sassing him under my breath under the protection of him being at the other end of the house. But then, as I slammed a plate into the sick and got splashed with hot water I spat out loud.

"Fucking asshole bastard" and turned to grab a towel. And there he was.

My face turned ashen and i tottered back against the counter. His crystal eyes were inflamed passionately and he was deadly calm.

"Take yourself to my basement." He ordered.

I stammered and he stepped closer. I slid out, away from in front of the sink, and him as he turned with me. Steering me. The basement door was behind the stone white table. i slowly stepped toward it, shaking and frozen.
"I am sorry. Please don't... don't."

At that he advanced upon me, took my arm and there we were, downstairs.
"Remove your shirt and stand over there." He pointed toward what seemed to be like a bed frame set up on its end, with appropriately places restraints. My stomach fluttered. My mind flashed back to Diana's attic. My gut wrenched.

The rest of the high ceiling basement room was his storage of military gear, a neatly arranged assortment of whips, paddles, and another "device". I was stunned in to numb submissive action. This was not the place to throw down.

He locked my wrists in, and got a cat of nine tails. Oh Gawd! I clenched myself and was given the first lash. He paused silently , thoughtfully and lashed two more times. Then stood back and set the whip down.

"Your not ready for this yet. I believe I will save this." He said as he released me bade me dress and steered me over to the other device, and uncover the lower half of my clothing.
"This on the other hand..." he continued. " Should encourage you to not throw your little hissy fits again. And let the lash be a warning about not ever speaking words like that again to me."

Each word searing and tingling into every nerve in my spine. My eyes burned. I clamped my lips shut and braced myself for his belt. When he was finished , he quietly left me to gather myself together and I suppose to get back to work.

He had gone back down the hall, and I cried thru my work till breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.