Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keshathria Part 1 Chapter Four

                      **** Jerry Ford, 18**** 

                       The past few weeks with Mistress Carol have been what I would call typical for George and myself. The Mistress assigned me to general inside house work, Diana to kitchen stuff, and George was set to tend the general outside work. Melinda had already been packed before we had fully settled in. George took the first room past the bathrooms and I took the next room after Melinda's. 

                     I have had intense nightmares here. Although I do not think they where nightmares, but it is more proper to say, i have dreamed memories every night. And enough of them frightening enough to come as a shock to everyone but George. He is my best friend, we went into the reformation after I helped him steal a car. I don't know why we stole a car, I believe it was something George wanted to see if he could do. Fortune had it that we were incarcerated together at Mistress Samantha's home in West Fallenshire. 

                      Ms. Samantha was not striking, or wealthy, or elegant, but George responded to her. She was able to touch him to his soul. It was not explained to me whether Ms Samantha reminded him of any one, or whether her charms where just the key that unlocked George's self destructed sense of danger. I have seen and absorbed allot over my four years time, and I can tell you, though it took Master Rob to break me, She had been George's true reformer. 

                      Ms Sam was oil to my water. I did not respect her, but because of George i did not stress her. A favor we both know he is karmaticaly paying now. We where a wicked pair. Practical jokers, literal interpreters. Ms Sam had ordered us to dust the house. And so we did...rubbed our bodies, as much as we could reach over as much surface as could be mustered, and removed the dust. She discovered our dirty antics, and with a face almost but not quite disheveled, ordered us to go outside and shake the dust off our clothes.

                         There was the opening George gleefully obeyed as I followed suit in stripping down and taking our cloths outside to shake them. She introduced us to the whip that day. Ms. Sam, compared to Master Rob, was weak and forgiving. Yielding and Friendly. George was not the monster then that he is now. He, for what ever reason only he and his soul know honored Mistress Samantha, and was a model reformee.

                         Until her leukemia took a turn for the worse. He sat by her side as much as he could besides running her errands, and forging partially guided status reports for the Department of Corrections. But the one thing you cant forge is a reformation after the Reformer dies. And George will never again be the same person. He died with her. 

                       They separated us, I went to Master Rob's and George poured thru the minds of his next two reformers like fire on gasoline, and then he ended up with me again and Master Rob's, where he was beginning to be turned from his wicked ways over the last six months. But fate interfered too soon, i fear, when Rob's wife Tammy started to succumb to cancer, and we where transferred to Mistress Carol. 

                         As I lay here in my newest bed, I can feel weight in the air. I can smell a sent that I cant identify. I cant sleep either so I turn my thoughts over to what led to the events of today. It began typically, our assignments handed out and Ms. Carol's leaving for the day.

                        Then in silence the three of us trudged about our tasks each in our own world of thought. Toward evening there was a call saying that Ms.Carol would be working late, we should eat and enjoy the evening. George and I mesmerized Diana with our tales of self destruction. She told tales of her simple disobedience.

                       Her Father was a very military man who insisted that she carry herself like a lady, and he ruled over her dress, and posture, and school grades. She could not have it anymore, she tested him at every turn the was openly disobedient. And from what I gather she ran away a lot and finally he could not handle her and he would not compromise nor retreat, and she was sent away.

                    George flattered with his infamous...' don't you know, i am in complete control of the reformer' speech. the one where he boasts ' i control their moods, if i want them to have a good day i am a good prisoner, when i want to torment them i am a bad prisoner. But they do not control me.' Diana was easily impressed, why is why i think he told it with such thrill. But I to this day still don't quite follow the logic of it. Master Rob, had a fine day whether or not he visited his shed.

                     We where all sitting in the living room, he and she on the couch and I was laying down on the floor in front of the television, which was off. George told his flabergations and I reflectively drew on the carpet with my finger. My tracings turning into words the more outrageous George's tales became. I happened to finger "fuc...." but the letters vanished. I sat up and tried again.. "shi.." vanish. George noticed now and they drew in to investigate. "cun..." and it vanished for him the same way. Diana's face went ashen. "oh my gawd! " She whispered." it's true.. when i first got here every time i swore i got hurt."

                   George smiled, and pridefully corrects her. "No that's cursing. Swearing is to make a vow or compact. Apparently there's no cursing in the house either." he retorts. We where entirely engrossed with our discovery, we heard nothing until the front door closed firmly. We scattered to the fore room George on the left side of the carpet and Diana and myself taking up our stand on the right side. Carol silently observed us before speaking. "Which one of you is responsible? Stand before me." Immediately i recognized myself and stepped out, close to Her. "I am. It is my fault we didn't greet you." "Why you?" she asked in the still of her voice.

                 " I was showing them something...." As I explained I glanced over Carol's left shoulder to George who had signaled me not to tell. She watched my eyes move and with hardly a movement back handed George and bore her gaze to me. "We .. we got caught up in the moment that is why we where not paying attention Mistress." There was half a breath before I got slapped as well. "Jerry, your friend.... makes you into a liar." She'd barley completed her breath. George flashed his testing glare toward Carol's back and interjected "Thank you Mistress, may I have another." and she flashed again, this time grabbing George's throat and lifting him to his toes against the Door to the Den and held him. "I will not be interrupted, George. Speak out of turn again and you lose the privilege of speech. Am I making myself very clear to you?"

                     By now his hands had both clasped on to her wrist and his face growing intensely red. He mouthed and stammered with little breath. "yes clear mastermadammistressormaam." And while focused on him she addressed the rest of us. "You will all wait for my arrival 30 minutes before i am due for the next week. Jerry, basement now." And she dropped him and headed with me down stairs.

                Nothing shocked me about her chamber, fairly typical as far as they go my eyes where keen and I knelt in place before she reached the bottom stair. She motioned to the desk and we sat. " What did you see Jerry?" I nervously rubbed my hands searching for explanation. "I don't know Mistress....I ..." i looked around the room, but my words weren't their either. Feeling silly I bit my lip " Ok fine... i...I ... Mistress, Is your house.... alive?"

                She smiled. " Yes. His name is Peter Gregg. He has his own rules."  

             I was relieved to know i was not insane. She curiously continued."How did you get him to speak to you?" "I am not certain Mistress. I have been dreaming, memories, but they are not my own. This evening I was bored, and started doodling on the carpet and he would not let me write , um, certain words." She sat back and mused. 

            "So, was Peter Gregg ever a man?" "Oh yes. He is a great man. He is my Reformer." I giggled, and imagined life forever with your Reformer. "Mistress you will have to tell me the story sometime." "All in due process, Jerry. I issue a warning, do not make sport of your discovery. Do not play games. Do not provoke the house, and everybody will get along just fine."

          "Of course Mistress. Something tells me there is powerful ju-ju here, and I will Respect your Reformer and You."

 " I am certain that you will, you are dismissed Jerry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.