Monday, July 5, 2010

Kehshatra Part 1, 1970, Chapter Three

*****Carol***** We retired that evening without incident, and without joy. Diana has not opened herself for company yet. 'Perhaps you come on too strongly Carol' my thoughts voice over. And I smirk toward the ceiling, I am going according to procedure, which is how I am being treated. Things will develop soon, I will be receiving two more nearly reformed charges the day Mel is scheduled for pick up. 'You'll have to pull out the harshness with Diana soon, won't you?' I ponder my thoughts carefully. No, Sir I don't think I will, what the girl needs is self expression and to respect limits. What harshness she needs, will be suffered vicariously. 'Sounds like a plan' and the velvet darkness of my room wrapped me with it's bodiless support. I lay down and re-play the days when I met Peter Gregg, in my memory. 

            We where in our Senior year of high school, Lanel Anderson and I. Part of the course of education that year was a Civics class which focused on Political Science, the History of Regal law and Sociology. It was 1957, I met Lanel at her locker on the first day of school just as we had met since 5th grade. She was sullen and I could her mother has been on a rampage with her, and her brothers and sisters. She was relieved to be in classes again. "Lanel, this is IT huh...On our way into the big bad world." She mutely grunted agreement, although Lanel was typically every excited for her future, today she wasn't. I started to grasp her arm in a friendly show of affection but she grimaced when I touched her, she turned quickly to mind the organization of books, in her other arm. I began to seethe, knowing her mother had injured her again. I watched Lanel mutely ignore herself, and me , and her dislocated elbow. "Lanel! I swear to GOD i WILL stop her" I promise, and before she could protest I snatched her books from her and marched us to class.

             When we where in 7th grade I discovered Lanel's secret home life, and tried to get the police involved to save them. But her mother was a master performer, had her kids well trained and all my valorous efforts did for them was increase the hell. Lanel made me promise never to do that again, to just leave them alone, be her friend and she'll press charges after she moves away. I could hardly abide that scenario, but did not want to loose my friend. We spent as much time together as we where able, and being Lanel's escape gave her a space to grow. Lanel caught up to me in the hall. "Carol! If you try anything stupid again...." "You'll what! What! Something has to make it stop. That woman needs to be put away. If you won't stand up for yourself, how about for Jake or Lee-anne?" I attacked unfairly, she tried retreating in stifled tears muttering. " But it will only get worse, cant you see that?" I calmed myself. " It will always be getting worse, Lanel. Do you think my parents always hated me? No Matter what I did, it always gets worse." I paused to smile vindictively looking through Lanel toward the future." But you don't have anything to say in this Lanel. I WILL take care of you." She grabbed back her books and jolted thru the class room door.

           We sat in separate rows. Professor Gregg entered the classroom and took attendance as we filed in quietly. He belabored the uncomfortable silence in the room observing many of us who shifted in our seats, and tried to keep a respectful first day of class posture. Some sat straight, some crossed ankles, some adjusted notebooks and pencils, and some giggled amongst themselves. "Class, " He began "I want you to pass forward your assigned school texts. And those of you in the back rows, will find copies of the Constitution on the back table. Please take one, each of you and pass the rest forward. In my class you will think with your own eyes open." He waited quietly while his orders where completed. Lanel and I glanced at each other, forgetting our previous moment we shared an amused silent giggle. 

          The room murmured freely. ' no text?' one girl remarks, ' how will we understand this right?' 'ah cake walk' another retorts. I sat observing the professor, who in turn was nonchalantly observing the class. I saw him smirk to himself and take notes. Lanel shifted seats with the person next to me, "what's going on Carol?" She asked. "I am going to love this class, Lanel. I already read the text. And found it so politically biased it made the Constitution mere toilet paper. He really wants us to learn." And my Memories fade into the black of sleep, and the days meld and the finally culminate with the arrival of a tan 1968 cutlass sierra.  

                *****George Wiesnburg***** 

          "Another day, an other reformer. " Jerry's hands tensed around the steering wheel he cast a sideways glare. I shrugged mock defensively. "What i cant help it , I'm TOO good. " "You'll end up dead George. Look Master Rob warned us that our behaviors will be a reflection upon himself.. and he will suggest revoking my parole proceedings, I am not gonna let you fuck that up for me you hear?" "Dude, that's all i do is reflect upon the Reformer." and I stared out the window as we passed a convenience store. He drives us until we park behind a sweet barracuda, all tricked out and chromed.... it had a color changing iridescent red/green paint job. We sat drooling forever. But... finally i promised him that i would be on my "best behavior" for him, and he was relieved. 

            We knocked on the door and I felt energy surge through me, and saw A woman in her early 20's, with long black hair, crystal blue eye, short....innocent Woman. I contained me ruse properly, and once we where invited in we produced our files and knelt in unison. She smiled coyly, and received them, opening each briefly before handing them back to one of the girls standing on each side of the rug in the fore room. I felt my eyes twinkle defiantly, and focused them upon the Mistress.

           "There will be only three rules in this home. That is the position you will take each time you enter or exit a room where I am. And you will stand and kneel when I enter a room where you are." We respond Yes Mistress, in unison. 

         " The second Rule is that you will call me Master, Madam, Mistress or Ma'am. I am Reform Master Mistress Carol Wies."  

          Here.... ahh here the break form reality. Jerry chants Yes Mistress, but i continue..."Yes Master Madam Mistress or Ma'am." Her pupils narrowed, " George, you will continue to address me that way until I ask you to pick one. I gulped sharply and straighten my face, "as you wish, mastermadammistressormaam." 

       "And rule the third. You will do everything I tell you to do. And I am telling you now there is no swearing in this house." Again... how dare she test me to weakly.....Jerry elbows me as he chants Yes Mistress... while I.... "Fucking-A mastermadamistresormaam" I absorb a customary slap.." But mastermadammistressormaam, I did not swear... I VOW that I never Swo..." then I am slapped again, landing on my elbows. I straighten myself as she is about to resume her mistressly poise. 

       " What is rule three George?"     " I contest your accusation that I broke rule three which is to do everything that you tell me to do...as I did something that you did not tell me to ,not do, and therefore I have not broken your Rule, mastermadammistressormaam." " I said there was no swearing in this house, and I do not handle rudeness well. " I became subdued.  

          "Jerry, You will retain all of your privileges, to include cigarettes but you may only smoke them in your car. But I will of course need to personally review your eligibility for parole. Master Rob, speaks highly of you Jerry." " Thank you Mistress." 

           She dismissed us to find a room and introduce ourselves to Diana and Melinda, while The reformer quasi-dramatically goes outside to tend her garden. The Reformer's ass shapely and tight and completely unassessable. It's my personal motto never to fuck anything that carries whips.        

        "She's a hottie" says Jerry after stumbling painfully over my big toe."to bad huh?" The girls are slack jawed at our arrogance. "Why in the WORLD would to provoke Madam Carol?" Shrieks Diana in a muffled squeal. Mel just wiped her hands and sighed that she is happy she is leaving today. 

      "Don't worry ladies." I bantered. " I am a professional here. George master slave in the art of reforming reformers." I boast.       Jerry interrupts."Never mind mister ego ... I am Jerry Ford." "Is that your car?" Melinda asks when all four of us made introductions. "Yeah, it was my 16th birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.