Friday, July 16, 2010

Keshathra, Part 1, Chapter Five

            ****George****

                       And then one afternoon her chore list started to become insane. Today I was to trim a 12 foot by 12 foot square in the middle of her yard, the blades of grass no more than three inches do use a ruler and scissors. It was not as tedious as Jerry's chore which was to count each knot hole in the wood paneling of the living room, and then of the dining room and percent a ratio of which room has less...and how much percent less...etc. 

                  And oh the Poor suffering dear Diana, who was to reorganize the kitchen, and while doing so to please also measure the diameter of each pan, and to coordinate their capacity to cook a triple sizing of a a single recipe.....oh it was insane. Over a week's time we came to understand that each day will focus on a different educational skill. And oh wonderful today was math. 

          Diana really did enjoy her post in the kitchen, and Jerry found a sadistic enjoyment of his private jokes. Oh yes he and the Reformer have vibes. And today his chore was such as it was because he had made a cheeky remark about the craftsmanship of the house. The Reformer was very personable, and it was not so much with her what you say but how you say it.

                And I can tell you from painful experience at her hand she knows before you even speak what kind of mood your words are in, and your motive and intention.....that reformer gets into your head, and most of the time I find that if I am going to be slapped for it, did I even want to bother saying it, as far as I can tell she never loses an argument, you cant get her goat. 

                 For example her not so flawless rule three..She did not lose the argument but did concede stale-mate by once announcing that she altered rule three to say "You will do everything I tell you to do or not to do." And thanked me for the inspiration implying that 'all privileges are things I have not yet told YOU not to do, are they George?' I want to rape her.......oh wonderful, such a negative thought the reformer will know about it....This place is making me crazy. 

                IN the evenings and during meals she is friendly with us and talks with us. Explaining her self sometimes. She loves to talk. I am starting to consider non-combativeness. Either that or just do something completely idiotic just for some drama. But so far I lay low and observe her, and as long as she's mostly out of my way I am enjoying myself with the others. Then tonight there was a call in the afternoon, the reformer wanted to have a cook out in the back yard this evening, set up speakers and the grill and tables for the four of us and not to worry about greeting her at the door this evening. 

           And so we dropped our otherwise useless chores and engaged in this. Everything we set, and in progress with the reformer came out to the back yard. No we did not move.. we continued as we where, no we where not intimidated because it had been my brilliant reasoning to tell Her that this is not a room where in she was entering. And well there you go stale mate again. Thru our suppressed sinkers and bets walked The Reformer in cut of jean shorts, a tank top, her hair in a pony tail, sun glasses, and a lawn chair. Silence was drawn from the crowd.

            And she giggles... YUP... that is the position. 

                 I think what is worse for me is not knowing if or when she is going to retaliate for something I have tested her with. I have seen her chamber on a few occasions, twice over having intentionally broken stuff. And more recently for absolutely refusing to do the chore we had on the first day, I was supposed to turn over all the rocks in the drive way. Well by god I did not do that chore, and my resolve earned me 20 lashes that needed stitched and a four day bed rest. 

              I dont feel lashes very much anymore, it is like a formal ritual... aww now now.. does the reformer feel all powerful again? I have no skin left back there, only scars. And each one a victory. Each one a test of my soul, and of my loyalty to her. I closed Jerry's agape mouth, "Remember it carries whips. Those luscious legs support precious hips which stand  behind you and that perfect torso sways and those fit arms reach back and then.... you are in hell my friend. Beware the ones that carry whips." I mock. Jerry is such a masochist, I bet he jerked off to that image. He recovered himself and snorts back ' maybe it does for you George, I've only been downstairs once and we talked."

                Diana grunts at us while looking for a radio station... and after giving up she sat amongst us complaining that she has lost count of her trips to the basement and has just about had it. The sun bathing reformer barely acknowledged hearing us. I thought to myself it is a fine time to vent and maybe figure this reformer out while feasting and dancing and mocking the reformer's unattainable beauty. Maybe she is not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.