Monday, July 5, 2010

Emergency. Jett

ekkkk the account at the place i was chatting at got itself canceled.

wicked cosmic irony.... now the person i was chatting with will have to come find me.

but *pouts* that means i'll loose the emails between us and he wont ever get the last one i sent.
And i do swear that i did not close the account but that it was unfair, the bot thought i was spamming , probably because i was sending so many messages to you. Or maybe because i advertised my own site. Or maybe because the magifnicant Internet Buddha, as he always intervenes.... suddenly changed when i made my praises and confessions to you about my perfect last three days. Buddha slaps me with impermanence each time i have a singular "moment".

It;s my id get used to it. And that vibration cannot be repeated.

I hope He finds me. *giggles*....


hours have passed.... leaves have flown....

Critical thought....what is wrong with this picture? Is it what you think it will be?
I don't know....

Well then i guess we need to start thinking and see.

*sighs dramatically*

I sit me poised as best can get and with narry a word a sigh or fret
I smile and be come our waiting fairy.......

I invite the he who may happen to be
one without doubt.

she waits and ganders all she sees and about her throat a set of keys
the inscription there for all who read is it gives to you when properly needs
they are mine to give, they pass this door to all the read i and we may dare explore.

if.....


*more hours have passed, my mind reels....i know i have said enough, i know i have given every tool .. every beginning, i have offered everything there is to know about me.... Quickly my thoughts switch to happier things.... increasing my imagination and thrill.... and into my head a new song pops... a liberation song....snapped onto the heels of my former husband's image....now washed away with a future yet untold.

the rhythm of my feet expound, the lift in my voice enunciate, and something real is sung.... or'e shadowed with fragility*


According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless. I can't do anything right. According to you I'm difficult, hard to please. Forever changing my mind. I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time. Even if it would save my life.

According to you, according to you.

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible. He can't get me out of his head. According to him I'm funny, irresistible. Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it.
So baby tell me what I got to lose. He's into me for everything I'm not.....According to you.

According to you I'm boring, I'm moody And you can't take me any place. According to you I suck at telling jokes 'Cause I always give it away. I'm the girl with the worst attention span. You're the boy who puts up with that.

According to you, according to you.

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible. He can't get me out of his head. According to him I'm funny, irresistible. Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it.
So baby tell me what I got to lose. He's into me for everything I'm not....According to you.

I need to feel appreciated. Like I'm not hated, oh no Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad, you're making me dizzy.

But according to me

According to me. you're stupid, you're useless. You can't do anything right.
But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible. He can't get me out of his head. According to him I'm funny, irresistible. Everything he ever wanted. Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it.
Baby tell me what I got to lose. He's into me for everything I'm not....According to you

you, According to you, you According to you

***** lyrics fade to silence as thunderous sweeps of time click by.....******

The date is july 7th.... yet not two days have gone by... the hour for HIM is now 6:30 pm. and she has not eaten...but had only smelt the possible tastes. The muse i have set upon with my novel is starting to take shape. Although i do not know wether His Jett will land.
I cannot be here tonight and might miss the plane enitrely, and to my chair permenatly alone be set.

Making Author's note cryptically... the next sceen i write will be....the responcibility delagations to Jerry, George and Diana.... intercommunications between the sub characters... and an increase in the sexaul tenstion of george... which will lead to a rearing up of his drug addiction. And as an author's future story note... We can see that Diana has father issues... but we cannot have Mistress Carol reform her completely because Diana's issues turn into abusive tendencies, which play out in book two which is already written, and will lead to her eventaul Re-Training/ Apprenticeship with Carol in book three. Book three is also the one in which i will be playing out the family life of James, Lanel, and Justine. but i have not decided wether or not i will include the other three Royal sisters.
George's future will include a proper and complete breaking and surrender to honner and he gains a vision for his purpose in life.....and too bad if i spoil it for the reader....this my sand box not my finished project. This is my blog where is disclose everything the plays in my Television show ... Of course... a professional oughten't ever tell..... but aw shucks i already have.

I will terry here, maybe the Emergancy flight got delayed.
Maybe he belives i am untrustworthy.
Maybe he has cognitive dissoncence about me.
i will rebegin my novel after i am very apparently sure that i go alone.

Maybe this one is not .... .... **** a breath of pause needs to have been read in****

My Master?.... ***you know me i always after edit****

He did know where i could have been found. His jet taxied into the wrong terminal.
but at least i can say he is here he is here.... i wait for his comments to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.