Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stateing the obvious

Sometimes we have to. Just a little reality check to make sure one is still on this planet.

But.


Ive become aware of a kind of wool sticking in my eyeballs. It stings.

But tell me if this is really happening in the world or not......

What religion you are or are not, have become hot topics and are currently resulting in wars and skirmishes. Open attacks on ideas are being challenged and people are all jumping about taking sides and getting vocal and murderous.

Ye olde My god is bigger then your god routine. Everyone is fervently awaiting their god to show up and kick ass.

Our other pass time, here in America as far as i know.....is to grope over the issues of should we have a woman president or should we have a black man president. it is the main focus of the news and comedy theses days. No one seems to be talking a lot about the platforms.

Both of them want to raise taxes or do something to control us a little bit more inconveniently than we are already controlled. But we are thinking about that. They are selling us a la la land of the ideals each "group" has held for generations.

Ye old distraction maneuver. Not only is my god bigger then yours but my holy notions are too.

Male or Female, they merely represent sides of the same Party Uber-Goal. Would you like your enslavement from mother or father? I warn you Mothers often can be far more viscous than fathers.

So we have McCain..........well i dont get his media angle. He seems like in the middle guy. And i think this lack of exposure is scripted. Perhaps he stands in for Ye olde Status Que

it is almost like our lives are the Truman show.


But that could be my paranoia. God only knows if that's what the book says.

notice how often commercials on tv, show humans not interacting. See past the fact that it is a phone commercial, realise they are really teaching lack of human contact.

notice how many of our entertainments are about murder. I dont know about you but i am plain sick and tired of death and vengeance. For my entertainment. It is like the modern mind numbing Colosseum. I have seen tales of people from other cultures, other very pagan cultures dont like our American "god" they think our tvs are our idolatry. How right they are.

If we are not looking it up on you tube or google, we are watching it on television.

I am as guilty. I love me the Internet.

But back to our neatly constructed lives for a moment. Why the hell is your kid in after school programs for? Now i admit i do like a lot of spare time my self but why must i take them to soccer?

I know of another society that once pushed the youth physical fitness program. They didnt last very long.

Oh i see but, we are fat, and our kids really have forgotten how to go out and play. We are electronically entertained. So it is a good thing, to have these programs. For the Children's own good.

*ARGH!*

I have long said that when the anti christ comes he will make such sense, it would seem idiotic to not follow his soothing suggestions.

Don't our issues really seem plastic and distractionary. Doesn't it seem like our money's are all going toward controlling mechanisms rather than quality of Life enhancements?


I day dreamed that i could sit all the world leaders in a room and get the truth, and then started to change things.....ya know like i could turn off the bad and selfish and make the powers that be lovers of humanity.

I like to day dream that it could happen . But i am a realist also. I get into the fantasy and figure out problems and it occurred to me that because humans are like we are. The best way to change them might be to use some of those "evil techniques"


I i know you are screaming "fallacy" you cant tell a pious lie.

But my husband threw this at me in this way. He said imagine your utopia, it would be exactly like fascism, like a twilight zone flip side of the coin version of the government you fear.

Now he did not say it as eloquently, i translated it into girl-speak.

Imponder that. But something it better then us not making the actual operations and goals of our presidential hopefuls our media focus.

Why does it seem that we are the audience and they are the players? Maybe i watch too much television. I wager if we watched not enough tv we might get two min to really think what the power of the people is for.

Thank gawd i live in a country where i can blog to my hearts content.

Viva La Mater land.

2 comments:

  1. When you hear all the
    lip service to the
    Declaration of Independence
    and the Bill of Rights,
    you actually begin to
    buy the deception
    that the pols really
    care about you.
    It's important to
    realize they really do
    care about the power
    and privilege more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont we all know it? If they cared for our rights they might be alittle more FOR THE PEOPLE.

    I read the DOI and the Constitution before i joined the ARMY i wanted ot know within myself if i belived in the country enough to serve it, and i did. But i was blown away when i realised that the things tha tpissed off our forefathers are the daily news today. hummmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.