Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Zen Master's Quote blog

Hello Humans.

          i was looking thru my note books for a particular writing, and i found other random things i thunk i might like to say out loud.... in type.....in your head. Make of this random splater what you will. They are dusty conversations.

 

               **** Come, step into my mind, and dance the riddle of time And put on the shelf what you fear of yourself For the lies only kill and the truth just a thrill She who smiles precariously  aware Meaning... Intent.... Her eyes barely there And with her meaningful intent , she cries until her soul is spent And never to be , before she seems Comes and goes, Her whispering dreams.**** 

 

            November 21, 2001 Today, i have reviewed my notebooks over the last few years and have a plan to transfer the coherent material into this note book ( and consecutive). A major change occurred to me on nov 12 and now some days later it is like no time has passed, my whole life is now vs. before. And i trust James now, the loss of the first book was a release. It was the act of faith He spoke of. Letting go of myself ( my mind) ...... I have been very fortunate and i am thankful for my life. 

                    (post script: i had written cool book during my 104 fever but it got burnt.)

 

           November 26, 2001   I am spending the day with Lanel. I managed a little awareness of the lesson of my dreams this morning. My teachers where both controlling the direction of the dream, as if helping me navigate a path. Like a guessing game. There was something about submission to observing detail and timing even though the objective is easily attained....... 

              ...... We are all Buddhas, i am the cute and funny one.......

           Do you think that Jesus believed in himself? Current theology teaches that Jesus was fully man as well as god. So Did he believe in himself? What could be harder to believer about yourself than, that you are the Living Child of God. Doesn't this theology teach that we should be Like Jesus?

      Oh Merciful Buddha Of Infinite Enlightenment! Tell me how i can always remember that i am free , just as i was yesterday when i felt so serene. The void is knowing that there is no day to day problems. You can also choose to view such inconveniences as predictable even enjoyable things... and call your life thrilling and challenging. All heartache is caused by your attachments and willingness to let go. If you where full of void, you would be able to feel your emotions and detach form them as soon as they are done. And not feel that you have to cling to grief and pain and all the clingy bullshit that has little to do with the original emotion of losses and gains.

       Our problems are insignificant. I can make myself exceedingly happy in five mins just by getting up and dancing the funky chicken, and imagining someone watching. I can dwell in habitual depressions merely by not calling displeasure of it to the focus of my attention. Everything you want is attainable in your power and presence of mind if you have the eyes to seek it. That is the void. Simply the presence of your mind with you at this moment of awareness.

****** (quotes previous from " The Zen Master's redundant journey, take two. circa 2001-2"      Following from "Book Four" Feb- Nov 2001 *****

    (justine asks james a question) Why is it that i often feel like my ability for self control is slipping away?

 JUSTINE, YOUR IDEAS AND ISSUES CHANGE DAY TO DAY. YOU DO NOT HAVE A SECURITY AND A GOAL TO REACH. WHEN YOU THINK YOU FIND ONE YOU ALLOW HABITUAL DOUBT AND , "PERFECTION PLANNING", CONCEPTS, FEARS ,FEELINGS OF FAILURE ,ECT TO KEEP YOURSELF STAGNATE. REALIZE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF CORRECT BEING AND WILL POWER NOW ! YOU NEED NO PREPARATION OR EDUCATION, TRUST WHAT YOU KNOW. HUMANS CAUSE THEIR OWN SUFFERING BY FEAR OF COMPLETELY ADHERING TO WHAT THEY FEEL IS TRUE.

 ***** August 30, 2001 You cannot follow or attach to any religion, not outer form. Not in this world, today's age. People in general are confused by their choices. So Shiva or Jesus makes you feel good and comforted, he will still starve you of experiences. ALL gods are jealous they had been deprived of true worship. Such as only YOU are capable of giving them. But yours is to transcend even the bounty.

       You are THAT. You are god! It is natural that your ego craves your attention. You are a wonderful creation. And the god you seek for comfort is equally as lovely and desirous. Weaker souls will slip in to the traps of resting in deity. It is an extreme level of dharma. But it is also illusion. 

     Union with one mind. that is only one way to know it.Devil and Deva are one word in their roots. Attachment will bring suffering to both.

 

             September 4 2001 Dear Zen Master,

              You have become distasteful to me. Always the thought of realization just under pure experience. Always the voice that knows but whose words cannot be found. You crave to be the explanation of my reality and dangle unknown bliss beyond my limit of understanding. 

             Zen Master, I adore you as much as i deplore you. I want to run. But that is where you are leading me. I made a vow that i would never need anyone or anything as badly as i needed *insert ex-guru's name here* Not even Enlightenment! Not learning , not myself, not god ,nothing.

            Do you want me to Need you! I cant. What ever you have, i will also receive all in due process. I joyously await it. I will not chase it thru a person. But thru my person. ****** 

 

The end of the quoteage.

1 comment:

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.