Monday, January 7, 2008

Angry Post.

My De conversion.... according to Likin Park, and Weird Al Yankovitch

 Or ..... Picture yourself in a smoky bar, the speakers a little too shrill for the size of the building. The same old drunk and familiar faces again. Cozy, exciting karaoke bar. Every thing sounds like whirl.......all these people get up and sing these songs in this order....or so you recall......it was so weird........ 

" It starts with one thing. I don't know WHY. It doesn't even matter how hard you try; keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme to explain in due time. All I know, Time is a valuable thing. 

       Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. 

       Watch it count down to the end of the day..... The clock ticks life away...... It's so unreal.

         Didn't look out below. Watch the time go right out the window. Trying to hold on, but didn't even know. I wasted it all just to watch you go.   I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart. 

          What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard.

           And got so far.... But in the end, It doesn't even matter. I had to fall . To lose it all. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

           I tried so hard. In spite of the way you were mocking me. Acting like I was part of your property. Remembering all the times you fought with me I'm surprised it got so (real). Things aren't the way they were before. 

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore;

 .... not that you knew me back then, but it all comes back to me in the end.   You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart. What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I....tried so hard.... I did put my trust in you..... Pushed as far as I can go And for all this..... There's only one thing you should know. 

      What do I do to ignore them behind me? Do I follow my instincts blindly? Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams, and give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?

      Do I sit here and try to stand it? Or do I try to catch them red-handed? 

      Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness, Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?

      Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin. I make the right moves but I'm lost within. I put on my daily facade but then I just end up getting hurt again. By myself (Myself)

        I ask why, but in my mind I find I can't rely on myself. I can't hold on, To what I want when I'm stretched so thin. It's all too much to take in I can't hold on To anything, watching everything spin . With thoughts of failure sinking in. 

         If I turn my back I'm defenseless And to go blindly seems senseless.  If I hide my pride and let it all go on . Then they'll take from me 'till everything is gone. If I let them go, I'll be outdone . But if I try to catch them I'll be outrun. 

         If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer. Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer! (By myself)     How do you think, I've lost so much? I'm so afraid, I'm out of touch. How do you expect,that I will know what to do . When all I know is what you tell me to!

         Don't you know? I can't tell you how to make it go . No matter what I do, how hard I try, I can't seem to convince myself why you are stuck on the outside. 

          Soy un perdidor...... I'm a loser, baby. So why don't you kill me? (everybody sing polka style) 

          Soy un perdidor......I'm a loser, baby. So why don't you kill me?

 Hey! I am.... I am .....I am.....I said I wanna get next to you. I said I'm gonna get close to you. You wouldn't want me have to hurt you too....Hurt you, too... I know you want what’s on my mind......I know you like what's on my mind......I know it eats you up inside. I know, you know, you know, you know.........

Here I come I come I come I come Here I come I come I come.  ’Cause, all I wanna do is have some fun.  I gotta feeling I'm not the only one.  All I wanna do is have some fun, I gotta feeling I'm not the only one. All I wanna do is have some fun,Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard... Help me--I broke apart my insides

 Help me--I've got no soul to sell Help me--The only thing that works for me Help me-- Get away from myself.

 I wanna [doink] you like an animal. I wanna feel you from the inside. I wanna [clong] you like an animal My whole existence is flawed. You get me closer to God. Hey! Hey! Hey! 

You bang bang bang bang bang. Blame blame blame. You bang bang bang bang bang. It's not my thing so let it go.    'Cause the love that you gave. That we made, Wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide. No! And every time you speak his name Does she know how you told me You'd hold me until you died? 'Til you died Well, you're still alive. And I'm here to remind you. Of the mess you left when you went away. It's not fair to deny me! Of the cross I bear that you gave to me. 

You-ou-ou-ou-ou oughta know.... 

Despite all my rage. I am still just a rat in a cage. Despite all my rage. I am still just a rat in a cage. And someone will say,' What is lost can never be saved.'  I love all of you.......Hurt by the cold. So hard and lonely, too 

 When you don't know yourself.

 I don't owe you anything! I don't owe you anything! I don't owe you anything! I don't owe you anything!

 Black Hole Sun Won't you come And wash away the rain?  Black Hole Sun Won't you come, won't you come Black Hole Sun Black Hole Sun Won't you come Black Hole Sun Black Hole Sun Won't you come Black Hole Sun Black Hole Sun ............

 Do you have the time To listen to me whine. About nothing and everything all at once? I am one those melodramatic fools, Neurotic to the bone. No doubt about it. Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up. I think I'm cracking up And am I just paranoid Or am I just stoned? Or am I just stoned-oh-oh-oh-oh-ned? 

 

Justine

1 comment:

  1. I officially dedicate this post to my Bestest oldest friend in the world. Lary Ford. i call it.....*our chalise* in his honer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.