Monday, June 14, 2021

Getting in tune. pt.4 fin

 I have quotes.  Tonight's featured guest is Mr. Confucius. A Man versed in the art of etiquette. He was the Student of Lao Tzu who was famous for  the book of TAO. But Mr.C was more into how to get people to stop behaving like assholes,and good government.


Sometimes I wish I was his reincarnation. I am going to post a few lines of his.  Think a few lines of my own. And then try to fly off this fucking mountain. ..


I am tired of doing the life and times of the snail assignment. So I had better get it straightened out.

 

(1) If you observe what people take into their hands, observe their motives, note what gives them satisfaction; then will they be able to conceal from you what they are? 

(2) The Superior person thinks of their character; the inferior person thinks of their position; the former thinks of the penalties for error and the latter,of favors.

(3) One should not be greatly concerned at not being in office,but rather the requirements in one's self for that office. Nor should one be greatly concerned at being unknown. But rather with being worthy to be known.

(4) When you meet a person of worth seek to attain their level; when you meet  with a person of worthless character, examine your own heart.

(5) In my first dealings with someone,I listen to their avowals and trust their conduct; After that I listen to their avowals and watch their conduct.

(6) The Superior person will be agreeable even when they disagree; the Inferior person will be disagreeable even when they agree.

(7)  The Superior person is exacting with themself; the inferior person is exacting with others.



Folks. Do you know where I have been? I have been fucking enlightened....again...um...Turned all upside my own head and batting things back and forth.


Does not sound too sweet for an enlightenment huh?

Mind lost somewhere between belief and hope and the snaggle of hope to be accepted, hope to be heard, hope to be manipulated if your not to careful.

 

I mean the fantasies i wrote where not as wild as where some...they had started quiet intensely once i was in that state. When it happens i work on pulling it back.....saying...'wow what a wonderful day dream i am having.'  or " of course, my ego sure would like that'...or my fave...'oh look i am the special fart of consciousness.'  When the Buddha nature dreams get too grand.

 

Well how could you NOT feel some kind of way when you catch a glimpse of understanding the grand reality of it all.  Just mind that is all.

I am not a person. i am not even I. A brain types out thoughts it finds relative within it's individual mind-stream that might be of use to other brains with similar mind streams.

A brain discovered that other mind-streams are not at all dissimilar ,but can be of more or less understanding, knowledge, ignorance, conditions...many differing things.

This brain types but may i please get back to acting like myself, thanks.

 

       don't want to talk about Zen Theology (paradox huh)

 

I like Zen better than Tibetan Tantra.  I mean i like the tantra 'thang'...

all that flowy believy guruy yum, really i do.

 

But I already know who and what my root guru is.

 

I speak with her therefore I must be generating her. And I got myself mystified when i heard about that being 'a thing' somewhere in religions...with a system and steps to do the dance.

 

Thinking I was operating at a loss, I was hungry. But I learned that  If I go to seek out there as if I am lost and hungry the result, for me at least, is insanity.

 

The idea that I am missing out some grand thing ...it really tares me away from living moment to moment connected with my internal wisdom.

 

What I practice is what is going on right now. And if right now you are a rude prick, I will ask you to learn self adjustment quickly.

Do not tell me you cannot do self work, then tell me you have a special understanding of koan.

Do not tell me there is no-rude...there IS between us. Or that i have to accept what you do as a lesson.........i learned my lesson...

 

Will not plunge into pouring piss.

 

Zen is a natural place...when koans are the topic oh fun....when being interrupted becomes the topic....when do we get back to koans?

 

After you have  brought your sand bag out from the last two times; and four relationships; because I had  succumb to impatience?

        Or after you have explained why what you said  as interruption was important.

Or maybe we can get back to koans...or this new subject of your un-dealt with insecurities, after you have pulled out the sad whine of how worthless you are and should not speak, you have messed people up and want to cry.

 

Dude, just don't interrupt. And simply,quietly get back to the topic, which was 'it is rude to interrupt', sit back and let me go on.

Take notes if you must. But better to listen silently. It is a conversation with no attachment.

That would be zen practice. That would be taming the mind.

 

 Don't say to me that you cannot practice that...then tell me about having approval to teach.

 Note i said practice...this tends to improvement in behaviors and mentalities that do not serve you well. At the very fucking least it means awareness of error.  And if the result of not fixing this is never getting a wife, then whose fault is that? Buddha has been slapping your ass with that flaw for years but .......well...you where unlocking koans.

 

And what is faith.....what is the logical fallacy of appeal to faith?

If the turkey dinner was most wonderful last week, why use my faith to keep it on the table after it has rotted? 

 

Maybe i am too harsh.

 

Blame Carol, she is one fierce Bitch. She is very exacting about mental discipline. She does not let me get away with jack diddly. And I also got lost in the mystical places trying to figure out what  *she* is.


But i am ok....maybe a split personality....but we practice zen together. And We are also building a whole minecraft road system, and found towns, and all this while listening to dharma talks and Philip k dick sometimes.


We live and deal with stuff at it comes up. Pay Bills and study minds.


I got myself all lost in the mystical again because, I forgot that is all that there is to do. Can not qualify doctrines, can't chose my fate. Cannot find a perfect being. Can only be the mind seeing and clarifying mind. (refer to someone who said it better, that's what i mean; just life and goodness to others)


Don't tell me after a life time of working on my inner qualities, of not being carnal,ambitious,or behave in ignorance, that I should have to accept that it is ok if my leader does 'not-dharma'. Because their words are good. I cannot follow a being that wrenches against my ideal wisdom behavior and call it my lack of spiritual understanding.

It would be my spiritual understanding to learn what I can and leave the rest. And once there is no nutrition the meal is finished. Digesting time is always so much nicer anyhow.

And don't tell me,a person who will not dishonor truth by lieing to help someone, that it is my lack of understanding about how people need to be shaken up to see broader.  I thought Dharma was strong enough for that if delivered correctly. And if i am incorrect about the use of skillful means then well...i will find a teacher who dislikes the idea of lieing also.


And here we enter the glue pit of 'but there is not good or bad worng or right'

...and i suppose i am expected to loose all faith in my gut notions on integrity. 

Zen practice is to trust oneself. Find a friend who wants to trick people. I want to help them help themselves thru understanding and self-examination.

 

 To me that is the means to broaden the mind.


Fishes tail, go schiwsh

Fisher man in the water

Dragon flies away








 

 

 



 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.