Monday, July 30, 2012

Keshathria Chapter Twenty Five

Keshathria Chapter Twenty Five





                                              ***George***

                     One the next night I was too excited to stand it.  I rushed everyone during dinner.
"Yeah yeah the flags are so pretty, and oh darn the ground otter saw his shadow I guess it will be another month of war.  Ok ok OK,  Jer we had some good times.  Humm? what Reformer? ...yes I am quite excited this evening, shall we?" And we entered the living room, I stood in the middle of the room.

        " Ok.... so.  She was giving an important demonstration on grooming.  There where about 6 people with their pets there for her instruction.  And Mike and I were detailed with helping the people.  I thought, as she pandered and waxed charming, that it might be interesting if... ah yes...

"She was speaking " It is very important to keep the fur slightly damp and pull the comb through slowly." She reached for her spray bottle. "And..." Skirt, skirt...gasp "what the fuck?" She sucked as purple dye  absorbs into white fur. Her eyes harden, lips tighten and part to speak a word. And as soon as she might have, her eyes darted back  to the dog in  angry disbelief. But they found nothing. No spot, just fur.  Disappearing ink.   She sorta smiled but then saw the crowd, which stared back, stunned by her behaviour. And her eyes became glassy with the lie.

"  That was ....*whew* a tough one, something like hell. "  I stammer, as my mind flashes back to my blooded ass... lets see that disappear.... and my reformer flinching.  I regained my mind after a mere moment. " Anyway, that is neither here nor there, but I sure did enjoy the trick.

" There had been a couple others over the next two months.  I build a false step, about an  half inch lower then the true floor and made a trip trap. Mike and I trained the dogs  how to step  and miss the false step during the  routine but well Some one I know wasn't so trained. And she broke a heel and stumbled and lost , like 20 points.  She could not pin it on us, after all ' we didn't build the track' she hired a contractor.  And believe me;  my little flaw, was done very well it didn't point fingers to anyone. So all to be expected was her usual childishness.

"But my last trick.." I grin deeply as Diana's needle slipped slowly from its loops unnoticed. " I got some knock out drugs, and put Mistress and the dogs to sleep.  Mike and I tened to all their personal requirements but other than that he and I stayed up  three days straight, weaving the dogs furry strands into each their own personal afghan.  Beautiful afghans, mind you....*snickers* prize winning.

"Exhausted, weak, running on adrenalin and fear, we hatched this up. He knew that she would take me first, and if she didn't just kill us out right, he would shave the dogs fur off and send the prizes off to my uncles house. I know he did, yadda yadda ' nuf said.

"So we wake her  up like it was simply the next day.  Greeted her as customary, waited while she dressed, gave our  nearly honest opinions, always in favor of her falsie doubt.  See, it was like she would test us  to see what kind of day she wanted to be in the mood for.   All so far looked like a pleasant one.  Until we came to the stairs, poised ever so cutely where  Kashish, and Kakhisa  with a new hair style. Mind you we did not wake the dogs, that would have been cruel. 

"She flew down the stairs, screaming. Mike and I took the advantage to get ourselves on solid footing before she could throw us down them. She seethed.   She grabbed at her dogs and she cried. She muttered.  She snapped.

"YOU fucking cock sucking little bastered, I am gonna fucking take you to ....." And she flew at me and we where.....  in hell.  She layed forty lashes, I felt barely alive, my feet slipped on the floor, I was held up by my wrists  chained to an over head beam.  She grabbed the back of my head, and stared down in to my face with her power, I could hear the pounding whoosh of my blood in my ears, I kept breathing.  "Now I am quite fucking certan things are going to change now, George.  Aren't they? "  

"My lips parted, my eyes glazed ...  "Mistress my back itches, give me some more."  And she fucking OBEYED me. She gave me five more.  Legal limit is 40.   She grabbed my head again, seeing that I was loosing consciousness, and smiling about her finished vengeance said " what was that George?" I mustered all i had left in me to lock my eyes  on her and smile.

"Mistress, you might want to ask yourself , how many days you have been sleeping."  and as my lights faded the color of her face drained ghost white, the whip feel out of her hand, and she went to the phone.  The last I heard was; "

"Remove this prisoner from my home immediately." 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.