Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keshathria New Chapter Twenty-One

 Keshathria  New Chapter Twenty-One



                                        ***George***

        There was nothing on television tonight. Reformer said that she thought tonight was a good one for telling horror stories. " George , favor us with one of yours, please." she said.
 Diana  twitched her nose at me and challenged me to pick a good one, she'd let me know what she thought of it.
       I just sat a while grinning, trying to come up with something. Jerry mentioned " How about when we "overcharged" Mr Gerrald, but you managed a thank you and a tip after we described the fine work you didn't do. "   I felt my stomach drop.  "No I don't think that's a good one Jer, not fit for Reformer's delicate ears." 

"No and I said horror story. Something preferably related to current affairs." The Reformer smirked. 

"OH ok...current affairs. Care to elaborate...." She noticed my careless slip, and grinned before issuing her challenge. " I want to know how did you destroy Mistress Ragena Talmuren?"
My breath caught in my throat. I wanted to feel pride but it was clearly misplaced.
"That is too hard for me, Reformer."  " I am not giving you much of an option, George. But you may get to chose where you will be doing your talking." I sat tight for a long time.

Diana tried to lighten the air. " aw come on I mean, that's what all this reform stuff is about... working out our garbage right, Mistress?"  "Yeah but, this....... I don't know what to feel about this." I complain pensively.  The reformer touches my shoulder and sits next to me softly.
"I will not judge you for the things you felt, or even if you admire what you have done. But I need you to be able to face yourself, and learn from the paths you have taken." "But, reformer, in front of every one? Not even Jerry knows about my adventures after they separated us."
Reformer looks over to him and asks him to tell the  story of what he knows about That time.


                                  *** Jerry***

                     " George was one pissed off freak, is all I know. When he came thru master Rob's door he was spitting nails.  Sir, introduced himself and George made a gesture ummm.....let's just keep it at that.  Sir dropped him to the floor, and didn't let him get up until 100 push ups where done.  The introduction lasted 7 hours." I began.

"Oh my gawd George.......what where you trying to do?" Diana shrieked.  George bobbed his head and made  a kissy face..."just letting them know who's really in charge. I know you think I gave up but the poor man had enough punishment and needed sleep as badly as I did so I let him off the hook."   She threw a pillow at him, and they started laughing.

"Letting them off the hook is an interesting approach." MsC remarked. "But, if you will, tell us why you resisted?"  George perked up some, and sat forward.

"I dont like plastic formalities.  And every reformer has the same shtick.  Blah blah i am the boss, blah blah here's what you got to do. blah blah whip, blah blah no freedom....." He  started to pace now, trying to get his thougths straight, the living room is a place for infirmities but not tooo much liberty.  He grinned catching his composure. "Now of course I don't mean you reformer."

"Anyway, most of the reformers I have met carry their title, and nothing more.  And yes, like Ms Ragina. That sticky authority/ respect thing irritates  me to no end. "  George noticed MsC hum.

"Present company ....shhhh....If I may continue. "  And he paused, relaxing as MsC returned to her chair.  " Mistress Ragina was the first home that I was sent to after Mistress Samantha had died.  She had another reformee who had been with her one week, when I arrived. " His eyes bore into the rug. "She smiled at me, and shook my hand.  And when she did  I looked into her eyes, a reformee doesn't shake hands, I said.  She told me about herself.  She said, that she had a vision and that we where going excel in her reform.  She had certin demands, for example we where not allowed to ware our shoes in the  house, but if we where running back from the car to retrieve something she forgot, then it was ok to leave the shoes on. 

Sometimes, the rules applied, and sometimes they didn't. And she asked us about our opinions of her.  Once she came down stairs in an orange jump suit and asked if it clashed with .....oh..reality for that matter. You get my point? This woman was ambitious, and I got on the bad side of her. 

" George, I think present company wants a story not a case-study .  Don't be afraid, relax and tell us the story, make like it was a 'lives and times'. "  MsC coached.  George protested his embarrassment to relive the events, because he realises that because of these things he is incarcerated still.   He felt weird telling them to her anyway. Who in their right mind would tell a Reformer what really happened? 
"Only those who want their freedom, Jerry"
"Mistress, please. This is my thought space.  I mean, I think George has come a long way.  In the first week of being at Sir's house he started taking pride in himself."
"Pride was never His problem. George what did Master Robert have that made you act right?"
"Well reformer. He didn't back down, and he ...  He kept his word.  Naw,  Alot was better because I was with Jer. and we could talk about Sam. "

"When I had gotten to Mistress Ragina's home, Sam's death was still fresh.  The authorities had held us in temporary custody until other reformers could be produced." he continued.

" She expressed concern about my loyalty to Samantha, but assured me that she  complete the work Sam had started.  I was politely irritated and asked her for some mourning time, but she insisted that I had to put in behind me now.  Now was the beginning of a new day."....He paused. 

"Reformer,  this is very difficult.  I cant relive it ...why should I?" 
"So that you might be in touch with your mind."
"Reformer, all I have is anger toward her, how can I relive when I was deceived?"
"It was so easy to tell your stories when you where the ultimate victor.  And here though victorious in your "work", you are not having an easy time. Think back, tell me the words, and why they where spoken. "
"Reformer, I need more time." George said slowly as he reflected on his past.  Diana sat wide eyed with fear,  wondering " Holy cow, dude! what did you do? Did you ...are you a... did you kill her?"
"I may as well have. When she call the authorities to remove me from her home, she was finished as a reformer." 
"George, You didn't know she still has her licence?"
"What? I don't think she deserves her licence, Reformer.  Ok;  OK...listen. " And George stood back up and gave us more of his story.

"I am Mistress Talmuren. I can be easy to get along with, as long as you remember to not think my kindness is weakness.  In public you will address me as Mistress Talmuren but at home you can be less formal and Miss Ragina will be ok." She paused letting me soak in her words.  Miss Sam, was my friend, and a good reformer, but who the fuck is this lady? 
"Yes Miss Ragina.  "  And then  she continued, while showing me through her house.  "I've been reforming for 3 years now, and I have found that it is better to approach a prisoner in an open fashion." 
"You must have reformed only minor crimes,  or children." I jeered.
"Just watch yourself, I don't like to pull the Mistress card, and I shouldn't halt to, if you had some class you might know how to behave. So now I am gonna take you to school."  And she gripped my collar bone and dragged me to her chamber for a power session." He laughed to himself.  I stared blankly at his arrogant disassociation and started laughing too.

"Your sick George.  How did you take it?"  I asked, he shrugged. "Just ....well.  About the fifth lash I realised that she was offended by me. She preached to me. "As long as your in my house, you will treat me with respect.. don't think that I cant handle you just cause you and Mike are my oldest.  I mean look at you.  Your here for stealing a car." 

"No, Miss Ragina, I am here because they did not parole me. I have a flawless record at Mistress Samantha's home." she laughed at me then gave me five more lashes. "Just see to it that your record is flawless here too. And she dismissed me."  And he sat back down. 

We where dismissed, but the story would  be continued eventually.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.