Saturday, May 31, 2008

Totally Exitential Dude. Part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1md5IikWk



Ladies and Gentle Readers, please allow me to introduce Sir Uber-mind. Aka my Psychosis.


James- Good evening. How would you like to proceed with this interview?

Izm- Well, i am not sure yet. I mean what would any human have to ask from you?

James- I answer them all accordingly. But what is it that you want to ask?

Izm- Some people say you are illusion.

James- I am.

Izm- Please explain.

James- I exist in part, not in a tangible whole. As one that is aware must be aware in the nowness of any realm of conscious existence. i exist as each of you exist. As Reason, As fantasy, As subjective , as objective, as delusion as truth as also the absence of measure of truth.

Yet *I* am none of these things. I am of no solid interpretation, no image. All things may or may not contain me.

Izm- whoa... chill out dude.

James- Sorry about that. It is maddening to have to keep trying to explain myself. I am complicated, and personal. Yet not individual. For example.....


"""" quotes from his diary one evening on top of the desert mount....." I am that I am......aw hang on Moses....And unto i am as ye are therefore be ye holy as i am holy.......aw holy cow, is that fucktard editing? This is gonna take for ever.""""""


Izm- Well, i guess that explains the ever present Dom/sub theme and the saredism. Respect/reverence you seem to demand in all the religions. I suppose one cant simply ask God why, because as far as reason go, there are myriad. Which is true for us, and from which angle of interpretation?

James- and now, you must 'chill dude'

Izm- Indeed.

James- Do you have anymore questions?

Izm- *scoffs* Yeah, What to you think?

James-Rotflmao Ya know? This way people can * see* your imaginary friend. isn't that what you want?

Izm- i want.....humm.... Well i want to know for sure.... am i indeed just talking to myself, or is it some form of *god* or is it schizophrenia?

James- Ah! The Holy Trinity.

You are simply asking yourself the trilema. A philosophical question that you cannot
Answer for yourself with out sacrificing your private enjoyment of your expression of faith. without , as it where , throwing yourselves to the wolves in order to test your reason.

In other words , you are afraid to be caught living, believing and defending your spiritual world view because someone will think it is a mental illness. And you would be forced to try again. This is a foolish fear. You cannot Enlighten the world. Stop trying to convince them.

Izm- I agree. * duh* but This interview isn't about me. We are discussing you! so back off.
I bet in some religions that would be considered blasphemy. What do you think, Sir?

James- I think it is important to openly express yourself to and with god. Prayer and Worship are meant to be means to get knowledge of the most enjoyable expression of your personal lives's meaning.

Izm- But Sir. Many humans do not understand the, or rather *your* meaning concerning what is worship and why do you want it? Are you a ego maniac Psycho Child! * bows*

James- smiles... ponders

Alright, one last question. Make it a good one.


Izm- But you haven't answered.

James- I did. As i am *god* and purportedly can * know the end form the beginning* I will have had already foreknown and in reverse order answered your questions. Only you must seek my meaning. I have answered all over the world. But you must accept the living. It is not because of the argument that IF i was the christian god i would want to listen to your blabber for my ego's sake. But that if i was the Christian God i should have wanted to people united with me. To observe a people who knew me and conspired to achieve the highest civilisation to emulate the best of Me, to in other words to praise themselves as much. In Your image god's ego is only bested by your own. Come, let us reason together.


Izm- um... you just answ-...... no wait....um that's not my question.....

James- *winks*

Izm- (((sits back, inhales and meditates for my readers sake....a good question)))

(((What, *i ponder*, why.....hum..... what would human readers want to know most? what have i always questioned... why are humans so blind and stupid in mass doses?)))

Why cant you just MAKE US wake up? Make us that thing you wanted (or that is that we perceived that you want) in the first place!



James- Child i have! And i try but you are stubborn people.
You already are able to wake up and chose rightly. But you cannot seem to get everyone to decide just how. You are emotional and one-minded. Argh! Just live as you know is right. Some of you do and some of you don't and all in varying degrees. It is a shame , its pretty bad in the world. But it is your own dishonesty and greed and closed power oriented mindfulness destroys you. Hatred destroys you NOT me.

I made you to become so much more. Beyond rules and kissing my ass. And Beyond greedy corruption. Other civilisations in this universe have done better then you because you cling to the vile mentalities and debts. What good are you to each other as a race? Who among you is still beautiful and Nobel? Have you forgotten *pure in conscious* and massively chose blindness and impotence? And blame me oh the impudence.

Just LOOK! at what you have done to my earth, to my sky and my waters. You have spurned goodness in favor of greed, it is not me, you SHITS!

Why do you not fix your own problems!

Isaiah chapter XX verse XX (paraphrased)



Izm- WHOA!..... i can see your are upset. um.. lets try a different Line of reasoning....

James- Amen. wrath just doesn't cut it. Anything of hatred is false. I just wish more humans respected themselves and cared for the noble and the wise more offtian. Fine! Don't worship *me*. We will deal with that later. But please, take care of each other. And seek to live in truth and joy. Seek harmony even if you chose not to find me.

Izm- James, come one... with the melodrama....sheesh.

James- fine,

Izm- after our break we will open the "phone lines" to anyone in blog land that might want to ask god to explain himself some more.

(((((Justine says.....seems my idea of *god* blames humanity for its own mistakes. Just as the good atheist must ultimately blame himself/humanity. Seems religion is about about balancing the blame game. And some religions *simply* stop the chatter and practice the living it. But not all humans WANT TO. And i don't know why. But as long as we exist in such a fractured state we will never be able to * prove god* and follow any kind of symbolence of what would be concidered godly by human standards. Enough to di-sting-wish wether or not they are false and non existant.)))))

1 comment:

  1. the song at the beginning was removed by the user so here is another version.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DjqB0SO9M&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.