Sunday, February 8, 2009

is it 2009 yet?

Well, i didn't think i would get the desire to write again, since i stopped smoking.

It occurred to me that my post "cockroaches" was written sober, so i cant be all that bad.

I have things on my mind. i want to retract what i said about Obama being welcome to be my president. I am not so sure anymore. I mean a trillion dollars? Isn't that like pulling money out of my great grand children's asses? Isn't that like printing money because the ink is there? Does it at all seem like hush money? I mean, suppose they put allot of money in our hands to get us to go shopping with it......doesn't this seem like materialistic values? What if i don't want to go shopping? what if i believe a time of frugality is called for theses days?

EHHHHHH i don't KNOW. but i do know that printing money didn't work in Venezuela, Philippines, Nazi Germany, and during the administrations of Hoover and Roosevelt.
I feel like we stare stupidity and insanity in the face and grin our mute compliance.

Remember capitalism? Isn't that where is you make bad financial decisions and loose... TOUGH SHIT? When the big company falls, doesn't that give the little business room to stand up? HEY doesn't that HELP THE ECONOMY?
Oh ...

Here's something, remember American spirit? That's where if they say they where going to switch the TVs to digital on Feb 17 then they would DO IT.... if you failed to get the equipment you needed by then TOUGH SHIT! No TV for you until you do.

but no, for some reason , they really care that you have a TV. That rubs me the wrong way. Why is it so important to have network entertainment? Might it be because those families who loose their television might just be OK with that, and try some critical thought? Perhaps read a few books?

I saw a You Tube the other day, there have been numerous cases of birds falling dead out of the sky. this is all over the world, now. There are some weak lies about "controlled poisoning". Funny thing is , about these controlled, planned deaths of birds, the authorities doing the poisoning didn't feel it necessary to warn the towns folk that stinky caresses would need cleaning up.

Now that one has me a little stumped. Didn't the Bible say that god was going to kill off a third of the birds in one of his bowl judgments? OR you can blame the government. if you imaginative you can say god is using the government to his purpose. Or you can close your eyes and say "i don't see no dead birds", or close your ears and say "see, they said it was the bird flu, or poisoning, or alcida"

I hear the Christians staring lovingly up in the sky.......oh their salvation draweth nigh.

I say..i hope they are right, but i keep looking up saying "here come De Judge"

Forgive my bad writing today. i guess i was not as interested in composing as i was in having a bitch session.

What does Obama mean by making a government supported faith biased office to give charities to people. For that matter why is he harping on the unifying of faiths anyway? That is not his office. But..if memory serves it IS the office of a particular nefarious character from Revelations. I also heard a rumer that he want to change our economy toward a government driven form rather than capitalisim. But HUSHHHH i don't want to be "crazy".

or Subversive.

When the President speaks i find myself calling for the children to be quiet, Hitler is speaking.

I hope i am wrong. I am sure many Readers would tell me i am. But if they tell me so with blind hope fulled ,no fact speech, i will tell them they know no better than me with my fear filled watching. what do we know? I know this, by the time we can point at things and discuss them, it may be too late.

well * yawn* i guess i am done for now. this was boring and not well written. My temptation factor is really high , because i want to write better.

I will go and accept my fate as an average undereducated non poetic blogger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5k7XCdR6vM&feature=channel_page

see birds falling out of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.