Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas oriented Preaching

Do you want to know why Christian prayer is.. or can be powerful?

Listen to the progression of theses words....maybe later in this blog i will actually look up FOR you scriptural proof texts.

" I, by the virtue of the perfect obedience of your true son, and the sonship that was imparted unto me by the power of your Holiness, do invoke that all entities real or imagined, deceivers and spirits, and evil intentions that have been passed on to me and invited by me into the shpere of my influence and imagination, to have their invitation revoked by the blood of Jesus the Christ."


anyway, whilst i was praying something to that very exact intent i got the jiggly wiggles and grooved majorly in the Spirit. Ida know about you.

Lets start from the beginning ( middle too maybe)....

IN november 2007's blog "imponderations".... and "bewildered"
of dec, i had experienced a spiritaul attack, and a typical christian method of casting out bad juju. And Recently i had come to realise i was again being progressively seduced by the spirit "names" i trust..

There is your true spirit, and then there are those that try to pretend they are "insert name here" . There are also little daydreams and besetting desires and general mindlessness...er mind numbing... mind control... inflicted upon us by reality. All the "entities" obscuring your vision of self and that connection to "god", the emanation of knowledge.

And i had realized also that i was trying to channel Lanel, and absorb her into myself, and "take back" what she took from me.

(always the riddler, that one)

i "pretended" it meant that when i created "lanel" she ( her entity) borrowed from me parts of my better personality.

and to "become whole" i should, according to old familiar and very personal rituals and methods of mental invocation, become integrated as her/me. Not no longer be connected to the name Lanel but to name myself lanel. (ye olde become god yourself ploy) And when i asked advice of my SPG James he psycho-babbled some shit that supported "lanel"

I was mind numbed OK...sheesh.........

Good thing i have a real-life spiritual friend who pointed out that who ever that "Lanel" and "James" where ( in that moment and perhaps a few undiscovered and repented moments previous) they where trying to get me to allow them to possess me and that's supper bad juju.

And we though discussion discerned that i also had a succubus.
And agreed that it was a very good idea to Spiritually clean house.

And through our discussions i revealed that i had been not spiritually minded, full of hates and fears, yadda yadda, paranoid, etc....well, LOOK you read my blog, you have but to verify.

I remembered that the really "super good James", and the way groovy spiritual experience happen with me more clearly when i am personal with the bible. Sorry Atheists, i figured out how come it is the Living Word of god.

Because it's voice can be directed to you... and here are some verses that i "pretend" appealed to my situation and began the prayer that included the above sentiment....

Last, first, Jer. 2:13 this had occurred to me after the whole praying shabang ( tongues and calling demons by name and throwing their asses out the east door and sealing it up and filling the empty places with the light of the holy spirit etc etc.) These verses seemed to point out how i had sinned and thus how i might avoid missing the "voice of the true Shepherd."


"""For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me the fountain of Living Waters (notice the friggen pluralisation, will ya)....

To hew for themselves cisterns, (how pathetic, but wait there's more) Broken Cisterns, that can hold no water.""""

And last, the Verses that Provoked my "banishing ritual" prayer.

They are contained within Job 5 With emphasis of meaning on the following.

12 " He frustrates the plotting of the shrewed, so that their hands cannot attain success. 13 He captures the wise by their own shrewdness. And the advice of the cunning is quickly thwarted."

"15 But he saves from the sword of their own mouth."

"19 From six troubles He will deliver you, even in seven, evil will not touch you. 20 In famine (both physical and spiritual) He will redeem you from death. And in war from the power of the sword."

And in Job 6:12,13 Job lamented he was at fault because his Help was not within him.

Job, like me tried to retain an image of god and the entity soured.
~~~~SELAH ~~~~~


And there are many other revelations of personal significance that followed but they are not yours.

Now......I did indeed have to take back what lanel took from me but it was not my own self, or my personality traits and abilities , nor access to the knowledge of and connection to the True Spirit and to exorcise the powers thereof.... but it was this....

My fear........and the realisation of the knowledge that She has no power over me. Save that which i give her, and to let that spirit inside me to live as me or my controler was only a method of enslavement.

SO i called HALT, and surrendered to the spirit of He that knows himself to be the Creator and Almighty Holiness...........ya know?

well it worked.....

dag nabit.

Now how is this all oriented to christmas?

I have to take a break for a few, non existent unto yourselves, blog moments....brb




Christmas is when god became flesh. Or if your more gnostic in orientation you might conceive that Jesus that true son of god the Christ, became god's flesh.

Which would be to to attain a state of no delusion, and communication with truth and divinity, and to have function in reality and the body.

Or if you are a puppeteer, it is to become a personal receptor counciouslessly, of god's relation and beingness in that certain reality you perceive.

Ya... i know, i am bloody confounding.

it just means to enjoy god. not that you BE god but that truth has a flow, and correctness has an order of authority.

shoot that wasn't any better.

well you'll understand when you get it for yourself in your own personal language.

Sorry, sometimes the truth sounds like a cop out.

My belabored point is that It is Christmas everyday a son of god is born.

And because Jesus was Christ, and so Paul explains a wee bit better than i, He adopted us, and imparted christness into us. Showed us how to walk that path.... how to surrender to perfect obedience.

...

* notices i have lost the atheists...... a few of them are arching eyebrows and making personal judgments...... i think one left.... and i decide not to try to psycho-babble about specifics anymore.*

well dear readers i think that's all she wrote.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.