Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disconeccted

Staring thrugh the mist Minds full of reflection.

First there somes grace, then comes effection

Then comes the yearning to find what is true.

Then, oh god, you find it is but you.

From whence then , this vile mentality?

That views form from within creul reality.

You cannot na-meme me, you cannot pin me down.

I put you on..... i put you off.

i ware you like a hat, i give you a shove.

And There's your's.... yes, i can even see beyond this. *frown*

My God is more real than your's, because i created HIM.

It is only your veiw of god that i can not see.

What is thing vile thing in side of me?

And why has the "real God" left me on a Limb?

For at the end of it all there is only one thing.

The Love for truth ,that i am ,within my being.

Neither will i bow my soul to an fragile Hope.

What i can toss away and cherish.......as i please.

And follow your way and do mental contortions....Jeeze.

I have something much more powerfull.

What is this vile nature that i find so wonderfull?

This nasty soul that needs redemption?

And who is my champion, that endures me thru all season?

That vile thing , my friend ,is my mighty ........

While you scream and tell me i need to have your god.

But what is my god, is something only i can experience. And never understand yours fully.

We can not make excuess for it, and we cannot predict IT's infinte meaning or veiw .

My God is much higher than yours will ever be, this vile mind, you would have me deplore.

MY god cannot be named for he can never be whole known.

Yet I will call It something...which i cannot ignore, and if i do....delusion my devil will always explore.

That vile thing, my friend.... oh how you wish to bewitch it....MY god will always ask why and how, when and shit.


That nasty creature you can never subdue, His name my friend, is ..........



THE MIGHTY ******.

1 comment:

  1. Reasons
    Psychos
    Mystery
    Nameste, my
    Buddhas


    er.... its my "what-cha-ma-call-it"



    You show me yours and i will show you mine. *

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.