Sunday, March 11, 2007

Insanezendo

   Post Script 2022 this post was the beginning of my 12 year spiritual dark night of the soul to find my truth. I have gone thru many changes and adventures and left my thoughts and opinions on the matters of Life,the Universe,and everything as I traveled. But then stuff got crazy in 2019. I like my new crazy. Maybe some of you will too. And maybe you can study how i got there and fix me. **Mic drop**

Hello Reader, 

                An Insane Zendo is a place where minds can meet and minds can find rest from meeting. It is a place where one may explore themselves and face their mental foes in this battlefield we call Mind and Life and Spirit. 

     I am a Christian but my definition for my faith is not the common thing one sees in the humans that have mutilated the meaning of Christ thru the centuries. I aim for a place online where someone really cares about the way that YOU feel and understand, and a place to say thoughts, and also say the thoughts you hide from yourself. 

     For the christian who feels helplessly challenged by what seems to be logic and also for atheists who cant seem to escape a few instances where they wonder what was it that touched them that way at that time.

     A place for people who have sought and found to express their journeys and a place for the ones who seek and find to glean some advice or a lesson. 

     I do not write by grammar, and i don't much care for formality... i abuse the ellipsis and will change "personality" at a drop of a comma. Now, I don't expect anyone to give a rats ass about reading my mind and sure as hell don't expect to find evidence of intelligent life.... but like any human i want something left behind of me to signify that i was, and since my thoughts and conclusions about life thru the years is all i have learned and humans seem hopelessly boxed into themselves maybe my stuff can help another and bring some finding of the savior to the minds of any who are called. 

             I'd like a honest and godly chatroom someday, and whomever would post on my blog ought to be aware that i am seeking those who can express themselves at least two layers beyond their current emotional level, people who think deeply and want to find truth. The bible teaches that anyone who diligently seeks him ( IE to seek truth) will find him. And its layers,if they are the actual true truth, would permeate their whole life like living water . I'd like to see a few find that within them. this is the blog's goal. It's format for the time being will be copies of post dated diary pages and the occasional fresh rant.

     WARNING!... do not expect me to be conventional, or normal... do not try to talk some kind of sense into me. I am more than willing to discuss anything but i will discuss it form the point of view that ultimately all truth can be seen even thru the errors of things that can be proven and disproved....IE beyond the realm of what logic seems most convincingly right there is still the existence of both the myth and the truth....and before you ask me to explain what i mean try to ponder it. For to explain that to you would be to ponder if for you.

    IN life anything can be an expression of truth.........the bible merely says god is truth. I guess to find truth and know it completely rather than to settle into your ability to do what ever you want because the christian god might not be the one either..is rather silly because we can't escape that there is TRUTH......HA.the fact that there's a one mentioned thru all time in all kinds of ways and that the myth repeats and the Bible repeats lessons too, is enough for me to think, well then if it is truth how can it be met and known? 

         But that's just me. OK, hope eventually people will become my readers and co-mentors. Be blessed in Christ,in so far as he has willingness to be blessed of yourself. 

 

 IZM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.