Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Keshathra Part 1, Chapter Eleven

*****Jerry*****

I had been feeling lonely since Mistress put the "gag order" on George. It's been nearly a month. Diana has been really testy lately, pissing and moaning and taking her sweet time with her room project. Thing is Mistress isn't like a drill sargent she doesnt pressure at all, just interacts when diana starts freaking out. "being rude" Mistress calls is.

Lets see so far we learned Msitress doesn't like rudeness, vows, curses, stubborness, rebellion, self pitty, self doubt, and ummm lieing. But we cant be too sure about that because lies tell the truth. So i am mentally challenged make no mistake. But I see another person in or better stated not in her eyes. She spends many hours alone in her room, and really only talks when spoken to. Shes elegant. But as George always said..never fuck with the ones that carry whips.

Gawd I miss talking with him. I hate this silence treatment. And I feel as if I need to escape. and so I did. I dont know how I did it but I escaped today. Mistress had gone to work and I was agaitated and wanted pot. Needed it. I know it might be against the rules...but she did, didn't say I could not ..the only conversation we had about pot was ....'if i needed a lesson in addiction managment she'd be on call.' and it's been eating away at me.


Diana caught me as I was standing by the phone." What do you want to talk to Her for?" I incredulously blew her off. "Have you ever tried to call out?" Diana nodded yes ." Have you ever wanted to reach another line?" I asked curiously. George sounded off with a sarcastic applause and half of a mock 'proud father' face. I laughed, and watched Diana process the moment. "Yeah but what will you say when it dials Madam? Ahh haaa cant get past that. Umm Wrong number mistress I meant to report you for abuse instead?" and she laughed herself to her room.
I stayed there reaching for the phone and drawing an empty sweaty palm back to my chin, and paceing. George finally got tired of me not doing it that he went back about his work.

Finially I steeled my gut and dialed my dope man Steve, gave him directions to the convience store and met him there.

Why did she plant that temptation? I was happy How dare she mess up what i built up? I wont ask her outright, George might've but not me. Then I remembered my guilt. Master Rob would have been dissapointed, but I feel so good right now. How could he disapprove? It isnt Illeagle, but technically it is to me as a reformee, so.....I broke the law...

And with these musings in progress is left my room and joined the others. There was a comedy show on called "are you happyier now". I was really paying attention to the dialouge in the show because it triggered things I was museing. George was intencely interested as well. Diana was grumbling at her knitting but there where some jokes she reacted to.

I started laughing....

" Something different on your mind Jerry?" Mistress asked while flipping channels.
"It's just that we are all very interested in this show, and it's dumb."
"The show is what ever you make of it." Then she stopped clicking and I heared the television say . "confess...you know you love choclate,....." and I sat back just watching mindlessly.

This house was wicked strange, strange things always occured, strange coincidences. I finally went to bed, exhaused.

**** George****
Today i was given the privilidge to drive. Let's just say WHAT........
I cant imagine what I did to earn it ... and I am not so sure it is a good thing. I mean I have been following her instructions, I have been observing and all that farkin jazz. Ohhhh, *writes the blind mute*
Humilliation. Tis the season for punishment without reason. Stupid reformers! Tricks are for kids.
and I float to sleep dreaming plots senerieos.


*and she kills them all and eats them for dinner.*

Author's public note...dang first person perspective is hard...think i'll switch to omnitient for a while BBL hopefully with plot movement and discription perspective. learning as I go.

1 comment:

  1. dear reader... I just remembered something from when I was younger and invented this story with my friend Larry, when we where braindead or off track with the story he or I would announce *and she kill them all and ate them for dinner*

    And well I thought I'd like to employ that divice here. My justification for this is because this novel is being written Live. Non-edited and proofed.

    As I had played it out once in forgotten really real life. Some of these parts are telling past and I try to figure out the way I want the tale to go but during the actaul " live playing" I cant be sure how the plot will go. This will create a weird book. woo hoo my super guru power presents pulp fiction....avangarde.
    And any "public" notes I have will be put into the comment secion and open for discussion. But better act now because the show must go on.
    I am guessing that it will be a few more paragraphs before I will have the devil in the details and convincing first person suspence.

    but I just wanted to let the reader know that when you read the words "and she killed them all and ate them for dinner" it means Time out

    Dharma Dominatrix (DD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Reader, thou art promoted to commentor. let's conversate.